10 Facts About Me **
► Name: Samara-tulqalbi M. Ditongcopun
► Birth place: Mercy Hospital, Iligan City
► Hair color: Black
► Age: 17
► Eye Color: Black
► Birthday: July 18
► Gender: Female
► Lefty or Righty: Righty
► Single or taken?: Single, for now.. LOL
Of Me and the Likes of Me **
- What ONE word best describes you?
- Do you prefer reading books or watching movies?
- Reading books.
- Name the title of your favorite film or book.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
- Name your favorite band/s or singer/s and their songs that you love best.
- Honestly, music is not my thing.
- Write lyrics that apply to my current situation/mood.
- Give me some sunshine
Give me some rain
Give me another chance
I wanna grow up once again.
- Put these in order of your favorite movie genre to least: Horror, action, thriller, adventure, superhero, romance, drama, comedy, musical and dance?
- Thriller, comedy, drama, adventure, action, romance, horror, superhero, musical and dance.
- What are the top 5 movies to make you cry? (Or at least make you sad!)
- 1) My Name is Khan
2) TaareZameen Par (Every Child is Special)
3) Miracle in Cell No. 7
4) Hello Ghost
- If you could choose which age/era/century would you be born in which would it be?
- I’m not sure if it existed but I would like to be born in an era where Muslims were not treated/ suspected as terrorists.
The Deeper Side of Me **
- What is the most unusual food you’ve ever eaten?
- Melon with bland milk and macaroni pasta is disgusting!
- What’s the most expensive gift you’ve ever bought for someone? How much did it cost and who was it for?
- It was a kiddy toy which cost 500 pesos thatI bought for my baby brother when I was in fourth grade.
- What’s the freakiest dream you’ve ever had? Describe.
- I’m not sure if I recall it correctly. I was hugging my baby brother in hope of protecting him from being strangled by an evil witch duplicate of my mother. I begged her with all my acting skills to release my brother and just take me. I was shouting really loud but no one seems to hear me. I tried to stop myself from crying because I know that won’t help but the tears kept rolling down on my cheeks.Next thing I knew, I can’t feel my brother’s heavy breathing. And a pale face of my brother was the last thing I could remember.
- What is the biggest injury you’ve ever sustained and how did you do it?
- I admit this accident I’ve got myself into is all because of my stupidity. When I was in preschool, my hot-tempered aunty used to brush my school shoes so making it dirty would be the last thing I’d do. So, I decided to wear my grandfather’s big slippers while wearing my school shoes when I went downstairs. After some time, I found myself in a clinic with three stitches in my forehead.
- Which would you rather out of these 3 options? A:Be good looking and extremely intelligent but so poor you live on the streets. B: Be extremely intelligent and a millionaire but what society classes as ugly. Or C: Be good looking and a millionaire but extremely academically challenged? Why?
- I’d rather be good looking and extremely intelligent because even though I live on the streets I will use all of my assets to have the luxury I want. And I prefer strive
- Who are your best friends?
- My mother, sisters, and aunts.
- Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
- No, because most of the time I find it hard to understand myself as well.
- Which is easier, to forgive or to forget?
- I believe it’s much easier to forgive.
- Have you ever met someone who has completely altered your way of thinking? Who?
- Aside from my parents, I must say my mentor, AmerahBint Mahmoud, somehow helped me understand more about life and changed the way I view life.
- If you could be talented at anything instantly what would you choose?
- How I wish to become good in critical thinking!
- If you could live in any fictional universe which would you choose?
- I would choose to be in the world of magic just like in Harry Potter.
- What have been the top 3 most brilliant days of this year? Describe them in as much or as little detail as you like.
- Top 3 most brilliant days of this year would be the days I went to my hometown. There’s nothing special about it. It’s just that spending time with my family is priceless.
- If you could eliminate one of your human needs which would you get rid of?
- I know it sounds gross but I would like to eliminate my need to blow my nose.
Heart To Heart **
- Do you believe in soul mates?
- Yes, I believe in soul mates. I do believe there’s someone out there for us.
- Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
- I’ve never been in that situation, thankfully. But if that happens, I don’t think I’ll feel anything at all and maybe I’ll just say okay because most of my friends love doing pranks.
- What is more difficult for you, looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
- The former is more difficult, I think.
- Who is that one person that you really like and what makes them unique from the rest?
- No one but my mom because she’s the only one who understands me every time I feel like no one seem to understand me.
- What do you believe we as human beings take most for granted in this world?
- I believe it’s time that most people take for granted.
- Say, the semester has ended, what valuable NON-ACADEMIC Lesson would you want to learn from your teacher/s or classmates, if given the chance?
- Hope I learn how to stay focused in everything that I do.