10 Facts About Me **
► Name: Andrea Gabrielle Quinañola Estrobo
► Birth place: Butuan City
► Hair color: Black
► Age: 17 Years Old
► Eye Color: Dark Brown
► Birthday: March 2, 1998
► Gender: Female
► Lefty or Righty: Righty
► Single or taken? Taken…for granted 💔 tsk
Of Me and the Likes of Me **
- What ONE word best describes you?
- Do you prefer reading books or watching movies?
Hmm, actually BOTH
- Name the title of your favorite film or book.
My favorite book is definitely The Selection series👑 (I kept smiling and rolling the whole time I was reading those books and it definitely made my heart melt💚) and my favorite film would be The Hunger Games trilogy (I love how Suzanne Collins managed to put a sprinkle of romance in the midst of chaos that is the hunger games!)
- Name your favorite band/s or singer/s and their songs that you love best
Basically, I am a fangirl of many singers, especially boy bands. But my most favorite of all is Ed Sheeran and One Direction. Likewise, I have a lot of favorite songs and I couldn’t figure out which is best. So here are some: The A Team, Give Me Love, Lego House, Shirtsleeves, and Tenerife See by Ed Sheeran; Little Things, Over Again, Change My Mind, Strong, and Moments by 1D
- Write lyrics that apply to my current situation/mood.
I still fall on my face sometimes
And I can’t colour inside the lines
‘Cause I’m perfectly incomplete
I’m still working on my masterpiece
And I, I wanna hang with the greats
Got a way to go, but it’s worth the wait
No, you haven’t seen the best of me
I’m still working on my masterpiece 😉
-Masterpiece by Jessie J. Feel free to react 😉 HAHAHAHAHA
- Put these in order of your favorite movie genre to least: Horror, action, thriller, adventure, superhero, romance, drama, comedy, musical and dance?
Thriller, Adventure, Romance, Drama, Comedy, Musical and Dance, Horror, Superhero, Action
- What are the top 5 movies to make you cry? (Or at least make you sad!)
Hachiko (I’ve watched this numerous times but my tears never failed to come out every time);You’re Not You (I just watched this movie recently and I cried a bucket of tears and my eyes were swollen for the next two days!😢); The Fault in Our Stars💔; Titanic (Leonardo de Caprio💕); The Last Song
- If you could choose which age/era/century would you be born in which would it be?
In the future time, probably in the 30th century where everything is possible with the use of technology; where there’d be robots everywhere and flying would be the means of transportation.
The Deeper Side of Me **
- What is the most unusual food you’ve ever eaten?
Balot (grossssssss!) I will forever regret having eaten this food (not to mention how I almost puked when I first tasted it😷)
- What’s the most expensive gift you’ve ever bought for someone? How much did it cost and who was it for?
A wallet. I already forgot the price but it certainly was expensive. I remembered spending all with what’s left in my allowance when I went to Cagayan. Andit was for my dearest mom 😘
- What’s the freakiest dream you’ve ever had? Describe.
When I dreamt about being stuck in a room filled with cockroaches (the mostdisgusting creature ever grr) and I was helplessly screaming my lungs out until the filthy cockroaches slowly gnawed my entire body *asdfghjklzxbcnzmb*
- What is the biggest injury you’ve ever sustained and how did you do it?
Way back when I was just a kid, probably 6-8 years old, I was having fun playing with my friends outside with what we call “lupa-langit”. The mechanics of the game is simply to find an elevated place where you could stay temporarily to be saved from getting caught. And so, we were running here and there and climbing wherever we could. Before I knew it, a boy was already chasing after me. I ran as fast as I could, desperately finding a place to climb and all I saw was our neighbor’s bamboo fence; hence, I climbed with my left foot first and then boom! (I mean ouch 😫) I scraped my skin on the sharp bamboo andnext thing I knew, my foot was bleeding excessively. My mother actually had to carry me to the hospital because I couldn’t walk. I ended up with like 10 stitches (which were EXTREMELY painful by the way) and a limping foot. 👣
- Which would you rather out of these 3 options? A:Be good looking and extremely intelligent but so poor you live on the streets. B: Be extremely intelligent and a millionaire but what society classes as ugly. Or C: Be good looking and a millionaire but extremely academically challenged? Why?
Probably A. Because as what most people say, poverty is not a hindrance to success.I could surely use my intelligence to improve my way of living plus my irresistible physical attractiveness (come on!😉💋)
- Who are your best friends?
My high school buddies 😀 Even though we have had a lot of childish issues back then; I still consider them as my best friends because basically they made my high school life complete and very unforgettable. We’ve had the worst and best times together!
- Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
Maybe? Hahahaha hmmm sort of.Probably in some aspect. I would definitely want to have a clingy, sweet and caring friend like me 😊 *cough cough* but I definitely wouldn’t want to have an annoyingly blabby friend which I am obviously referring to myself 😁
- Which is easier, to forgive or to forget?
To forgive.Because as what they say, it’s easy to forgive people, but it’s hard to forget because you will never forget how they made you feel. It will always leave a mark in your heart (unless you would have an amnesia lol)
- Have you ever met someone who has completely altered your way of thinking? Who?
Nope! Unfortunately not yet 😞 But I do hope I’d be able to meet that someone someday (I could definitely use a little help with my absurd mind y’know)
- If you could be talented at anything instantly what would you choose?
Definitely I want to have a talent for painting. Ever since I was a kid, I’ve always wanted to paint or sketch and do other artistic stuffs. In fact, I’ve always envied my siblings for possessing that particular skill which obviously I had to live without.
- If you could live in any fictional universe which would you choose?
At Mystic Falls! Because I want to be a vampire, have superpowers and be immortal (How amazing would that be!? And also because Damon is so hot and I will steal him from Elena😍✌)
- What have been the top 3 most brilliant days of this year? Describe them in as much or as little detail as you like.
Jan. 4, 2016- The day I found out about my grades in first semester which turned out to be good enough, better than what I expected;
Jan 30-31, 2016- We had our CFC-Youth for Christ Campus Conference. It was a blast!
- If you could eliminate one of your human needs which would you get rid of?
Heart To Heart **
- Do you believe in soul mates?
YES. I do think so. Because there are certain people we meet or will meet in our lives to whom we feel a deep connection and understanding with each other that we just feel like he/she is our other half, not just romanticallyy’know.
- Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
It actually depends on the situation and if I also feel the same way towards him?xD
- What is more difficult for you, looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
Looking into someone’s eyes while telling them how I feel (that would be so awkward)
- Who is that one person that you really like and what makes them unique from the rest?
Myself? HAHAHA kidding! I don’t know. Maybe Harry Styles. Because no one could equal his sweetness and playfulness💞 (NO objection allowed. This is my blog! 😛 HAHAHA) He is such a cutie and I have a crush on him forever ❤
- What do you believe we as human beings take most for granted in this world?
- Say, the semester has ended, what valuable NON-ACADEMIC Lesson would you want to learn from your teacher/s or classmates, if given the chance?
How to unlove someone 💔💔💔 (huhuicri)